Monday 9 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 8

Umendo Chapter 8

Now I was more confused than before. Was I being paranoid? I mean l thought l had all the evidence that something was going on, but now I was beginning to have doubts. Maybe I was reading into things way to much, over assessing things. Or maybe I was afraid of change, maybe I was afraid of what it would mean if my husband was really cheating, therefore I wanted to believe that Siya could be telling me the truth. That night we had an argument when I refused to sleep with him. I told him that I would only sleep with him if we used a condom, but he refused and told me that he was not going to use a condom with his wife. For him it was either dry sex or no sex at all. No sex at all didn't bother me, so I told him that we weren't having any sex until we got tested for STIs and HIV. He got frustrated and said that he didn't understand why we had to go testing and start using condoms all of sudden. I told him that it was because I didn't trust him, that I think he is cheating but he won't admit to it. He got mad and went to sleep in our spare bedroom. A part of me felt a bit guilty, what if I was accusing him of something he didn't do, a part of me was scared that my accusations if not true will push him to cheat if he wasn't already doing it. But another part of me was sure I was doing the right thing. I needed to make an appointment and get tested. I knelt down and asked for God's protection and guidance before I went to sleep. 

Sometime around midnight, I heard Siya sneaking into bed next to me. He pulled me into his arms and told me that he couldn't sleep alone in there knowing that I'm sleeping just a few feet away from him. Then he kissed me at the back of my neck, his other hand fondling my breasts. I knew where this was headed, I knew his intentions so I told him it wasn't going to happen. That all fell on deaf ears cos he continued, kissing me hungrily, his hand moving up and down all over my body. I tried stopping him by pushing his hand away, but he would just go back to doing what he was doing, so I got up and went to the spare room. He followed me there, unfortunately there was no locks on any of the rooms, except for the bathroom/toilet. I went to sleep on the couch in the living room, and there he was forcing himself next to me. I pleaded with him to leave me alone, but I knew I was wasting my time. Finally I went into the bathroom and locked myself in there. I closed the toilet seat and sat there. He knocked and knocked, begging me to come back to bed, promising me that he wouldn't touch me, he will let me sleep in peace. But I knew Siya, l decided to wait until he fell asleep. I sat and waited for about 45mins, then I went to sleep in the spare bedroom. I didn't want to risk waking him up, so nganyonyoba making my way there. I think I had been asleep for about an hour when I was woken up by soft kisses on my inner thighs. Siya can be very persistent if he wants to. Before I could say anything, he pushed my panties onto one side and he licked my vajay-jay, umzimba wam wanglahla and I heard myself let out a weak moan. "Hayi Siya, we ca.... ahhh uhmmmm, " I tried to say but shoved his tongue deep inside me I lost my train of thoughts. He quickly pulled my panties halfway to my knees, raised my legs up and towards my head, he licked me up and down, round and round, in and out I was about to see stars and travel to another universe when he stopped, moved my legs to the side and asked me if he should stop. Ah this guy, he was kissing me all over, gentle biting my nipples, my neck, then he whispered to my ear "I am yours, you are mine, yo have nothing to worry about, tell me if you want me to stop". He pulled my panties from my knees, threw them to the side, went back to my vajay-jay, wuuuuu, this guy knew how to work with his tongue. I came violently my whole body was shaking,I  let out a loud moan as I was coming I swear the neighbours heard me.  Siya wasn't done, he entered his rod deep inside me, it felt so good I had forgotten just how good. He pulled me closer to him in a way that I had my legs wrapped around his waist with him kneeling. Our bare bodies were so close it felt good, so good that I forgot about everything at that moment. Nothing else mattered then, just me and him. He put both his hands on my waist, with every thrust he held me tighter, he started to moan, so did l. I kept going, in and out, he pushed me harder, I dug my nail into his back,uSiya wawoma njenge skhonkwane and oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we both came! He passed me some wipes, then he held me tight and close to him. He kissed me and told me that he loves me with all his heart. We both fell asleep in no time. 

I was woken up by a nice smell of sausages. I had another 45minutes before my alarm went off. I got up, brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. Siya was making breakfast. He gave me a long heartfelt kiss and told me that he was making me breakfast. "Hawu Siya, I only have a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea before I go to work nje", I said. "No, this morning we are going to have a full breakfast together, we haven't done that in a while. Just set the table and I will be done in a few minutes", he said. I couldn't help but smile, I stood there and admired his bare back. Siya is 1.74m tall, has a fair complexion, an athletic body which he keeps in shape by jogging a couple of times a week and lifting a few weights, medium built, physically he is very pleasing to the eye. He turns a few heads every now and again. I set the table and we had breakfast, it was very nice I must say. He told me that I should go get ready, he will clear up. I kissed him and thanked him for the wonderful breakfast. I joked and said I should get arrested more often if it means that I will get all this extra attention. He said that I deserved it, I was his puntsu puntsu and I deserved nothing but the best. 

I know you are thinking, islima somfazi. How can I not see that uyangivala, that there was more to this whole issue than Siya was letting on. But like I said, maybe I was scared of what it would mean if my husband was really cheating on me. Vele what was I going to do if he really was cheating? Hayi, I didn't even want to think about that, I told myself that I was just going to take everyday as it came. Try and put yourself in my shoes, would you have packed and left?, Filed for Dirvoce?, throw it all away without concrete evidence? What would you have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment