Monday 9 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 12

Umendo Chapter 12

Lumkile Mbatha! What was she doing here? How did she fit in all this craziness? Imitshwaqwana yona ke? Then I heard the toilet flash. There was someone else in the house. I looked at Siya puzzled. He looked like a lost puppy. This was the man who had managed to cause all this chaos yet standing here, he looked helpless and pathetic, umgodoyi ngokwawo. Out of the toilet came out Siya's makhwapheni, when I saw her, all I could see was his d**k in her mouth. I got even more confused when I saw her.l only wanted to get my clothes, now this? So I asked Siya

Sme: What's going on? 
Lumki: Mtshele Siyabonga
Siya: Baby, ngiyaxolisa ngokukuzwisa ubuhlungu, please sit down and let's talk
Makhwapheni: (She came over and stood between me and Siya) Baby my foot, just tell her to get her stuff and leave Siya
Zandie pushed her out of the way wamkhomba wathi "eyi nana, ungazodelela lana, mina ngiyashaya, ungalinge ma ngikhona ngoba I will whoop you so hard you will weep everytime you hear my name, uyangizwa kahle") 
Makhwapheni looked over at Lumkile with fear written all over her. Lumki went over to Zandie
Lumki: He he he, weh sisi, do you know who I am? 
Zandie: No, should I? 
Sme: Zandie, she is the one who arrested me
Zandie: Ohh, I see. So you go around arresting innocent people huh? You may have gotten away with it before, but sweetie la kimi is where the road ends. Obviously you don't know who I am either
Lumkile looked puzzled and I jumped in and asked Siya to explain to me what was going on 
He just stood there, silent like his tongue had been cut off. We were all looking at him waiting.
Makhwapheni: Ok Siya, since you can't tell her yourself, I will do you the favour. I am 
Nicole Mbatha, this is my mother Lumkile Mbatha. I am moving in as you can see my bags and you are moving out! He is leaving you for me!
Siya: No no no, you are not moving in here Nicole, and my wife is not moving out either and I would never ever leave my wife for you or anyone else!
Lumkile: So ufuna umntanami ayephi Siyabonga?
Siya: Where she has always lived, home, with you! 
Lumki: No, umthwalo wakho, your problem, be a man and do the right thing
Sme: What? Umthwalo kabani? Siyabonga ?
Nicole: Yes darling. I am going to give Siya what you have failed to give him all these years. I am pregnant (she said rubbing her tummy)
I looked at Siyabonga with so much hurt and disappointed
Siya: Baby I am sorry, I really am, this was all a mistake
"Mistake?", me, Nicole and Lumki said at once. Everyone was shouting at once,it was just chaos. 
Sme: Siyabonga, how is getting someone pregnant a mistake? Did your d**k accidentally fall into her vagina, accidentally go in and out until you came? How old is this girl vele? 
Nicole: This girl is over here, don't speak about me as if I'm not here. I am 19.No, his d**k didn't accidentally fall into my vajay jay, into came inside me willingly. He got tired of your old barren kuku and enjoyed my young fresh tight kuku.  (The nerve of this girl, I wanted to take a belt ngimbethe okuyimconjana, maybe she would learn to control that sharp tongue of hers)
Zandie: Mfazie, please ngekela ngishaye isfebe lesi !!
Nicole: At least isfebe lesi can get pregnant. 
Sme: Siyabonga, so l'm barren? Is that what you've been telling her?
Siya: No baby,please believe me, I never told her that. I didn't even ask her to come here. This was all a mistake, I only slept with her once and the condom broke. The day you came and found me with her was the second time I got physical with her, I didn't even sleep with her that day. What you saw is the only thing that happend. I came home early that day to cook for you since you were stressed about the car and I found her waiting at the door, she told Lindo that she was your cousin, so he let him in, then she seduced me, she caught me at a weak moment so I gave in. And it was all a mistake, please forgive me. Ngikuphoxile, bengingaqondile, ngixolele sthandwa sami.
Nicole: She can forgive you all she wants, but she will never give you a child. Inyumba le ekudala ichitha..  (She didn't finish her sentence cos Zandie slapped her so hard she never knew what hit her)
Lumkile walked over to Zandie and held her arms shaking her (mind you Lumkile is short, and round, about 1.62m in height and size 38/40, Zandie is slim and same height as me, about 1.68m), so she was looking down on Lumkile.
Lumkile: Uzamani?Do you want to kill my baby? This doesn't concern you, stay out of it!
Zandie: It concerns me if it involves my sister, so don't tell me to stay out of it! (She said pushing her away with her open palm on her face! Talk about ukudelela, Zandie is very gutsy, isbindi wasphiwa shem)
Siya: (Umunwe ukhombe kuNicole who was still rubbing her face)You will not talk to my wife like that! Do you hear me? (Yawugoqa umsila inja yathula)
In fact, thatha imitshaqana yakho uphume uphele la! I don't want to see you around here ever again!
Nicole: Then kiss your baby goodbye
Lumkile: She is not going anywhere, ngimshiya la!
Siya: She is not sleeping in my house. I never should have allowed her to set foot in my house in the first place! 
Sme: So have you been sleeping with her in our bed?
Siya: No baby, I only slept with her once at a friend's house. I've never slept with her ever since. 
Sme: So who's badge was that Siyabonga cos I know Andile isn't a cop?
He looked at me shocked, wondering how I found out
Siya: It was Lumki's badge, she accidentally dropped it here when she came to leave Nicole here
Lumkile: It wasn't accidental, I left it there on purpose cos I knew you wouldn't have the guts to tell her ukuba umithise umntanami
Sme: Heeeeeeeeh, tjooo. Ngiyahleka kodwa angihleki. So why did you arrest me Lumkile? So was Nicole here the weekend Lumkile arrested me? Did you plan it with her Siyabonga?


 Lumkile took the suitcase and the two bags, went into our bedroom and started unpacking. Zandie followed her, she took her belt off from her jeans, asked me to hold her watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment