Friday 13 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 37

Umendo Chapter 37
 
Siya explained to me how Mapetla had called him enquiring about driving lessons. He told him that he wanted them for his niece, so a few days later he introduced Nicole as the niece who wanted lessons. So the guy had actually picked out Siya for Nicole to pin the pregnancy on. Pity the baby is an exact replica of him. 
Sme: So how does that make you feel?
Siya: Stupid, how could l have been so stupid?
Sme: No, l am talking about the baby not being yours?
Siya: Relieved, that girl brought nothing but trouble in our lives
Sme: No, you brought her into our lives, nobody forced you to have an affair with her
Siya: It wasn't an affair bantu. Anyway, l'm glad this whole thing is over and done with. 
Sme: Now you have to go and get checked Siya. You cannot dodge it forever. We need to know if there is a problem ukuze sikwazi how to deal with it
Siya: Vele kusho khona ukuba the problem lies with me. You have been to check ups and they said everything is ok, now Nicole's baby is not mine. It's pretty clear now
Sme: We will never know until you get checked
Siya: So what will happen ? When the results say that l cannot have children, what will happen to us? 
Sme: l don't know. (I had never really thought that far,l guess l always assumed that there would be something we could do)
Siya: l am tired, l'm going to lie down for a few hours (The look on his face, it was as if his balls had been cut off) 

I prepared dinner and sat down to catch up with my recorded programmes. I received a message from Nicole that her mum agreed that she could come back home, but only if she gives her baby away. She said that she didn't want to give her baby away, but she also wanted to have a good relationship with her mother. Eish nkosi yami, ngazithela shem. I told her that if she gave up her baby, she would regret it for the rest of her life and that this was her chance to do something right after all the mistakes and poor choices she had made. I woke up Siya for dinner, we had a long talk after l finished clearing up. Eventually he agreed to get a check up, then we would take everything from there. I updated him on everything that happened whilst he was in hospital, and he listened to his father's message. For the first time since hearing about ubab'uNkomo's passing, he cried. I held him in silence until he stopped crying. We retired to bed around midnight, it was nice to sleep next to my husband again. Siya holds me in his arms everytime we sleep, but that night, l held him until we both fell asleep. 
I woke up early and made Siya breakfast in bed, it was a bit chilly, so he was happy to stay in bed all morning. After breakfast l joined him in bed and Siya started getting touchy feely. I wanted us to wait until he was physically stronger, l was scared he might have a heart attack or something during the act. I told him about my worries, but he tried to assure me, I still wasn't convinced. Problem with Siya is he can be quite persuasive, like l mentioned earlier on, he would follow me everywhere like a hungry baby until l gave in. So most of the times l don't even bother denying him because l know he will annoy me till l get tired and give in. I eventually agreed on the basis that l was going to be on top, that way l would control the pace and he wouldn't have to do much work. It was beautiful, l grinded on his manhood nice and softly with my eyes closed, it felt like magic. I briefly opened my eyes to look at Siya and he had his eyes closed and was smiling with his mouth open, l guess he was feeling it too. We both climaxed and l fell onto his chest with his now soft manhood still inside me. I tried to get off him as l remembered his wounds, but he pulled he right back and wrapped his arms around me. And to think Lumkile wanted rip all this away from me! Mnxxx

We spent most of the day cosied up in bed, we only got up to shower together in the late afternoon. Siya helped me make dinner, l wanted him to sit down and relax. I think l feared that he would feel dizzy and fall again from all the standing, but he was keen on getting back to his normal routine. We spent the rest of the day snuggled on the sofa watching TV. That Sunday l attended Siya's church, l know l sound paranoid, but l just wanted to make sure he was fine. Nothing had changed at Siya's church, well there were even more people now, but 80% of the service was still "turn to the person next to you and say....". I told Siya to put his turns on hold until his wound on the neck healed. With that much turning he was guaranteed a couple more days in hospital. 

I went back to work the following day, Siya wanted to but l told him that he need to relax for at least another week before going back to work to give his body time to recover. He didn't like hearing that, he said he was going to stay home five days tops, and he was only doing it for me, if it was up to him, he would have gone back that same Monday. Siya booked an appointment at the men's clinic for that Wednesday. Thursday was supposed to be the start of the trial of the guys who stabbed Siya, but I received a call from our lawyer saying that the dockets had gone 'missing', so the trial was cancelled and those guys were going to be released! 




No comments:

Post a Comment