Monday 16 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 39

Umendo Chapter 39

Most people confuse a low sperm count with a small amount if semen, so did Siya. He asked the doctor if that meant he was not producing enough sperms when ejaculating. He explained to him that he produces enough semen, but the amount of sperms in the semen was low. For example, an average sample of semen contains up to 200 million sperms, Siya's contained less than 40 million sperms. Of those 40 million, 30 million were slow swimmers, leaving him with about 10 million healthy ones. So instead of 200 million sperms swimming towards the ovaries to the eggs, he had 10 million , and that is a very low number in fertility terms. He told him to start taking vitamin supplements, eat more healthy foods, reduce his alcohol intake and exercise regularly. He also advised that we cut down on sex and do it no more than twice a week in order to increase the sperm count when ejaculating. I reckoned that part wasn't going to be easy, but l was determined, and l hoped Siya was on the same page as l. 

We bought the vitamin supplements after the appointment, and l bought loads of fish, fruits and vegetables. I wanted us to talk openly about what this meant and what we were going to do together to increase our chances of conceiving, but Siya seemed detached. He didn't want to talk about it at all, whenever l brought it up, he would say one thing then move on to something else. I ended up leaving it alone and told him that we could conquer anything, so long we worked together as a team. Three days later l received a call from Nicole, l had a lot going on that l had forgotten about her. She called to let me know that she had found a job at a hotel and she was going to start training in a couple of days. She sounded excited and l was genuinely happy for her. She told me that she was going to be paid R3 800/ month, so she had made some calculations and figured she would be able to pay me back all my money in 6months time if everything went well. The following day, l decided to do a romantic dinner for me and Siya. I left work early to start preparing before Siya arrived home. He arrived when l was placing the candles on the dining table. He gave me a kiss, then lit the candles whilst l dished our dinner. We had smoked salmon and baked parmesan potatoes. For desert we had cheesecake with a fresh cream and chocolate sauce. "This is why l married you", my husband said as we finished eating. I laughed and said "l thought you married me for my looks", to which he replied "that too and a hundred more other things". 

We had not had any 'coitus' since we got Siya's results back, we were 'banking the sperm' as that doctor had put it. It was hard to sleep next to each other everyday and starve ourselves of coitus, but it was all for the best. But tonight was the night and l had been looking forward to it. Around 10pm, l left Siya watching TV and went to put on some sexy lingerie that l had bought two days earlier in preparation for this night. We have an alarm clock radio on our bedside cabinet which supports USB, so l connected my phone to the radio and made a quick nice and slow playlist. I played the first song Sexual Healing by Marving Gaye and called my husband to come join me. Hehhh, the look on his face, he couldn't stop smiling as he stripped down to his underwear and enjoyed watching me give him a lap dance. Needless to say, that all got him worked up, seeing him excited got me excited as well. He got up with his manhood poking and kissed me with so much passion, my arms carresed his bare back. He turned me sound and unhooked the bra part of the sexy night dress and planted small kisses on my back going up to my neck. He then turned me to face him and pulled my nightie down slowly whilst planting small soft kisses on my shoulders, neck, boobs and back to my mouth. I was ready for him, l couldn't wait any longer, l was hungry to feel him inside me, so l pulled his undies down and pulled him towards we both fell on the bed. He got on top of me, l opened my legs as wide as they could go and said "let's make a baby". Bad mistake because my husband suddenly went soft on me. He tried to enter me whilst soft, but it was an epic fail! He looked surprised and disappointed just like me but l tried not to show my disappointment. I pulled him in my arms and told him not to worry about it. He kept apologising saying that he didn't know why that had happened. Around 1am he woke me up probing me with his hard on, usually l'm reluctant when Siya wakes me up for a second round in the middle of the night, l just prefer the morning glory, but that night I was happy he woke me up. We both got all worked up, he got inside me, thrust two three times and went soft. This time he asked me to give him a hand job, l did, he got hard, three to four thrust and went flaccid yet again. He wanted to try gain but l told him to not worry about and that we were going to try in the morning. I could tell he was very worried because he tossed and turned the rest of the night. I reckoned he was thinking way too much into it, and the pressure of impregnanting me was way too much for him. Now not being able to perform in bed and satisfy me in bed definitely bruised his ego as a man and he took it hard. We tried again in the morning to no avail, he would get worked up, then just go soft either before he entered me or after a few thrusts. I kissed him and told him that everything was going to be alright as we both left for work. 

At work that morning, l received a call from my mother in law asking for my aunt's number so that they could arrange a meeting to discuss Siya's options were since l couldn't bare him a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment