Monday 9 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 3

Umendo Chapter 3

Ashley told me that I could speak to one of the officers on duty and bribe them if l had the right amount of money. So that evening when one of them came over I asked to speak to him. He asked for my name, and he told me that he would see what he can do. That gave me some hope. I got a text message from my mum telling me to be strong and that she was praying for me.  I didn't  hear anything from that officer. I was going to try again the following day. Sunday was as slow as Saturday. At this point I just wanted to brush my teeth and have a bath. I wasn't that bothered about food. I asked another cop if we could come to some sort of arrangement. He asked me how much I had, I told him that I had R400 with me, he looked at me and laughed. He told me that l was a non starter. He left before I could ask him how much he wanted. My phone was off by now cos the battery had died. I asked to use Sharon's phone to call my husband. It went through and he picked up. He said that he had been calling me on my other phone, I told him that I had been arrested. He didn't sound surprised, and seemed too relaxed. He told me that he was going to get me out. I told him to call me on Sharon number. I had so many questions for him, but right now wasn't the time. Around 5pm that Sunday, an officer came and told me I was free to go. I don't remember ever being so happy and relieved in my life. I got to the front desk and there she was, that Lumkile Mbatha woman who had arrested me. She threw me my car keys back. I asked her why they were letting me go, and why she arrested me to begin with. She told me that I should go back to the cells if I didn't  want to go home.  The attitude she gave me, ngiyakutshela umama uMaDube!

Ngavala owami, took my bag and left. Where I live it's a complex with a sliding gate at the entrance. There is a security guard who opens the gate for you if you don't have the gate remote. But he only lets people who live in the complex in, if you are visiting, then your host has to come to let you in. As I was driving in, Lindo, the security guard said that I should hook him up with my cousin. I asked him which cousin he was talking about because I had 2 cousins who come over to visit every now and again, then he told me that the one who had come over for the weekend. I just laughed it off and said she had a boyfriend but I was confused. I didn't dwell on it that long, l just brushed it off. I was just happy to be home and free. It's funny how much we take our freedom for granted. It's only when you don't have your freedom that you realise just how much it means. I was going to deal with this later.

I got to my place and there was my husband, cleaning up and cooking something. He hugged and apologised for not being there for me soon enough. I asked him where he was the whole weekend. He told me that he had  forgotten his phone at one of his friends' place and the battery had died. He said that he thought I had gone to sleep over at one of my friends' place when I didn't show up on Friday. Ah heh, but why would he even think that cos I had never just gone to sleep over anywhere out of the blue without telling him. I wasn't in the mood for arguing, so I just went straight to the bathroom to take a bath after telling my parents that I was out.  He asked me what I wanted to eat so he could cook for me. I told him a cup of tea would be fine. He came to our bedroom whilst I was dressing and started massaging me. I was surprised cos he hadn't done that in a long time, but it was nice and relaxing so l let him. 

He took off my top to massage me properly. His hands moved from my back to my boobs. He started massaging them and playing with my nipples. Then he planted small kisses on my back going up to my shoulders, on my neck, wuuuu, this guy knew were to touch shem. At this point we were both panting and I was directing his hands where I wanted to be touched. I pushed him onto the bed so that l could ride him. I removed his vest, kissed and licked his chest and neck. Oh boy did it feel good, he turned and pushed me onto the bed. Hungrily removed my panties, I could see somebody missed me. He sucked on my boobs, softly biting on my nipples which sent electric waves all over my body. My down below was wet at this point. I wanted to feel his manhood in me so bad but he took his time. He kissed my stomach going down until he was there. He looked at me with fulfilment in his eyes. I was moaning, crying for him to give it to me for I missed him. He sucked my womanhood nice and slowly I could hardly breathe. He then asked me to get off the bed and bend for him, he wanted to take me from behind. Doggy was one of his favourite positions.  

I got off the bed and bent over. Oh what the hell??!! Right there on the edge of bed on the floor was a police badge! I remained in that position frozen! What was a police badge doing in our bedroom ???

No comments:

Post a Comment