Thursday 12 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 34

Umendo Chapter 34
He was breathing, so l put him in the recovery position and lifted his chin forward to open his airways. He regained consciousness when I was trying to position him properly. He was a bit confused at first, then he realised what had happened. The cut at the top corner of his eye was not so bad, so he wasn't losing a lot of blood, l held a cloth onto it whilst l called Francis to come back. I knew that an ambulance would take forever to come. Siya told me that he had gotten up to take the plate back to the kitchen when everything went woozy, so he fell and hit the corner of the coffee table with the corner of his eye, then onto to the floor. He barely missed his eye. Francis got back in less than 15 minutes because he hadn't driven far, but it felt like l had been waiting for hours. Siya was reluctant about going to hospital, he kept saying that he was just a bit dizzy and would be fine, but l reminded him that it's better to be safe than sorry.  Francis drove us to the MediClinic in Morningside. The doctor insisted on admitting Siya for a few days so that he could get all the necessary help to fully recover, but Siya was adamant about going to his father's funeral. I called back home to find out if they had set a date for the funeral. I found out that it had been set for Thursday, so l convinced Siya to stay in hospital until Wednesday. He agreed, so we were going to leave on  Wednesday morning.

After he had settled in, l went home to pack. I took a week off work as part of my 6 weeks leave per year. I was very lucky to work with someone like Mike who is so understanding. I felt a bit guilty though because my personal life had been affecting my work lately. Mike understood because he himself had had a rough year a couple of years earlier when he openly declared that he is gay. I was there for him and often worked our projects alone whilst he was dealing with the different problems he was going through. Whilst l was packing, l got a call from Nicole panicking. Junior had been crying non stop for two days and his temperature was very high. She begged me to help her, yet again. I asked her why she didn't call her aunt or someone else not me, she said that her aunt wasn't picking up her calls because she probably assumed that she was calling to beg for a place to stay. Her mother was still not speaking to her, so l was 'her last hope' as she put it. I went to pick up my cousin Nokuthaba first, then we went over to Nicole's. I didn't want to be around her alone, she could cry wolf for all l knew. So if l had someone else, they would be my witness and alibi if ever l needed it. Nicole looked like she hadn't slept for days,Junior was wailing when we arrived and he was boiling hot. We drove to the hospital. It seemed l couldn't stay away from hospitals lately. It turned out Junior had a fever and an ear infection.  We got his prescriptions and l drove back to Berea. I told Nicole to go straight to the clinic next time if she thought something was wrong with the baby. I felt sorry for her because she knew nothing about caring for a baby, she was still a child herself. Lumkile only had her, so she never had any younger siblings to help take care of, so she had been thrown right into the deep end when she had her baby. Ukuphapha konke kwasekuphelile, she now seemed down to earth and more mature. I guess its true that having children changes most people. My cousin invited me to stay for supper, l think Nicole thought the invite was for both of us cos she immidiately thanked my cousin and said it would be nice to sit down and talk to people for a change. When we got to my cousin's, Nicole asked me to hold Junior whilst she went to the toilet. Looking at him,  l thought about how much l wanted a baby of my own. The thought of the possibility that I could die without a child of my own  brought  tears to my eyes. Junior must have been tired from all the crying and not having any proper sleep for days because he fell asleep straight away in my arms. I laid him down and we went to help Noe prepare super. 

Noe: So...., Nicole..., did you think you could snatch Meme's husband away from her? 
Sme: Hayi Noe, there is no need. Sokwadlula
Nicole: No it's fine Meme, I deserve it. In fact, l deserve far much worse after what l did to you. You didn't deserve any of that
Noe: What was your plan vele? Did you and your mother plan to arrest Meme so you could move in with her husband?
Nicole: I didn't plan anything with my mum, she got home that night and told me that l was moving in with Siya. I didn't exactly want to move into your house Meme, l wanted a place of my own. Mapetla had agreed to get me a flat and pay for it, l was going to tell my mum that Siya was paying for it, but my mum kept pushing me to move in with Siya. 
Noe: Did you love this Mapetla guy or was it all for money?
Nicole: I grew to love him. I had know him for nearly six years, l grew very fond of him. He always made me laugh. My mum caught him staring at me a few times, l think that's why she desperately wanted me to move out.
Sme: Do you think she will forgive you anytime soon? 
Nicole: l don't know, maybe she never will. My mum always spoke about how life was going to change for the best when Mapetla finally left his wife. During the first few years, my mum wanted a baby so bad, but Mapetla kept convincing her to wait until he left his wife so they could start a proper family. So you can imagine how hurt she was when she found out about Junior. The chances of her having a baby now are close to none, same as the chances of her forgiving me. I would understand if she never forgives me, l'm sure seeing Junior will always be a reminder of how l betrayed her. And it doesn't help that he looks exactly like Mapetla.
Noe: Khona vele why did you betray her like that? 
Nicole: l don't know, it just happened. Everytime we slept together we swore it was the last, but we couldn't stop. 
Sme: Do you love uSiya?
Nicole: No, not really. I never got to know him enough to love him. 
Noe: So you were prepared to live with someone you didn't love? 
Nicole: I told myself that l was going to learn to love him, he seems like a nice guy, and he has a great body. 
Sme: (l cleared my throat) Ok. Let's leave that there. 
Nicole: I am so sorry Meme, you are the kindest person l know. I regret ever coming between you and your husband, and the pain l have caused you. I regret it everyday. 



After we had our supper, we walked Nicole to her flat. My cousin begged me to sleep over at hers. I tried to tell her that l had to pack and get ready for ukuya ekhaya, she said she was going to go with me the next day and help me pack. I ran out of excuses, so l ended up sleeping there. 

12 comments:

  1. Hello everyone i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Alex was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..
    My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Alex the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, Dr Alex cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seen results about the spell....
    Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Alex all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Alex kindly mail him on( solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com ) or call him on +2347036013351, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Osasu who help me. I'm sorry
    for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster
    that brought back my husband which left me out for past 2 years, i
    eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for
    help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster
    that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the
    spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back
    to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell
    caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want
    to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you
    to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever
    the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell
    caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email
    address is drosasu25@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2347064365391
    Dr.Osasu also cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B​

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Osasu who help me. I'm sorry
    for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster
    that brought back my husband which left me out for past 2 years, i
    eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for
    help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster
    that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the
    spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back
    to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell
    caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want
    to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you
    to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever
    the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell
    caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email
    address is drosasu25@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2347064365391
    Dr.Osasu also cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B​

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am here to appreciate Dr Oliha for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 4years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Oliha curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Oliha on his email: oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2349038382931

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) symptoms started out with a "foot drop" on her left foot. From there her left leg lost all muscle tone and all the entire left leg muscles was almost gone. Also her fingers and thumbs "contract" at times. Left arm is losing muscle tone too,she have been suffering from amyotrophic laterals sclerosis (ALS) disease for the last seven years and had constant pain which really get us worried, especially in her knees, the only treatment for this ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) is natural organic treatments honestly ,totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the perfect herbal remedy to all the Motor Neuron Disease including ALS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME





    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR maamlatifah TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +27605775963

    My name is TAYLOR am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for her. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr maam latifah he helped me cast a spell and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Ikhile still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Drlatifah today Email maamtifah@gmail.com or Contact him via is whatsapp number +27605775963 indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir.
    DR LATIFAH is really a great man you can contact in any solution for any kind of problems like
    (1) lottery spell
    (2) ex back
    (3) get pregnant
    (4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection
    And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved 100%

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been in relationship with my boyfriend for 2 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl, i really love this guy and never can imagine my life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, i came across some comments on a website about things great spell caster called profamisi, so many persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex back, i had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in two days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after two days. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of profamisi, and i advice if you need his help too,CallWhatsapp +27783477646

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM Hamisi My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via: WhatsApp or call him now: +27783477646

    ReplyDelete
  11. JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawy er,actor,actress,ban ker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $500,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to the United State Of JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. Please will do not share human blood.Call/Whatsapp+27783477646

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. ANUGE did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Anuge on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. ANUGE assured me that i will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. Anuge for help. Email} dranuge@gmail.com WhatsApp /call +2348164866838

    ReplyDelete