Thursday 19 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 43

Umendo Chapter 43

We couldn't pull the duvet to cover us up quick enough, Faith just stood there and said "oh, trying to make a baby are we?". Heh (clap once), the nerve of that girl. She said that she was cold and wanted to ask for an extra blanket. I don't know if she had genuinely forgotten that we kept all our extra blankets in the spare bedroom where she slept or if it was because she had quite a lot to drink. I told her where to get the extra blanket and told her to learn some manners. She apologised and left. As soon as Faith closed the door, Siya asked me if l had told Faith about his problem. I told him that I hadn't, he didn't seem to believe me because he asked me why Faith made that statement about making a baby. It was probably coincidental because I had never told her about any of my marital problems. Needless to say, Siya's spirits were dampened and Mr Muscle didn't get excited for the rest of the night. 
Before we both left for church, l went to have a little chat with Faith
Sme: Faith, we need to talk
Faith: Oh oh, sounds like you are breaking up with me. I have a massive headache right now, can we talk about whatever it is when you get back from church?
Sme: No, it cannot wait. I let you come stay with us out of the goodness of my heart, I didn't have to, but I did. You have caused chaos ever since you got here and l'm afraid you cannot stay with us any longer. You have to find some place else to stay otherwise we will end up fighting till no point of return. 
Faith: Wow, I've not been here a week and you already chucking me out to the streets? Where am l supposed to go?
Sme: To your friends or something, l don't know. You have a lot of friends right?
Faith: Yes, but none of them are in positions to offer me a place to stay
Sme: Usukhulile Faith, l'm sure you will make a plan
She looked at me with so much sadness, l felt guilty, but she had to go. After church l found a missed call from my aunt (Faith's mum, my father's sister) and another from my mother. I called my mother first. She told me that ubabakazi had called her asking her to speak to me ukuthi ngingaxotshi uFaith because she doesn't have anywhere else to go. I told my mother about Faith's lack of manners, she understood but pleaded with me to let her stay for another week before she moved out like she had said. I called my aunt who is very sweet and down to earth, it's hard to believe that Faith came out of her womb. I guess it true that umfundisi kazizali. My aunt begged me to let her stay for a few more days. She told me that she was going to borrow some money and send it for Faith's first month rent whilst she was looking for a job, but I told her not to worry about the rent money, I was going to give her the money. I wasn't doing it for her, l was doing it for my aunt, shame my poor aunt. When we arrived home after church, we found Faith cooking and the house was clean. I was pleasantly surprised, ok the meal was below par, but it was the effort that counted. Siya went to Yoeville after we finished eating. I told Faith about my conversation with her mother. I told her to look for a job and she said that she was going to start marketing  the next day. 

Siya came back later in the evening tipsy, I was beginning to get worried. He was supposed to lay off alcohol whilst we were trying to conceive in order to increase his sperm count. I didn't want to start and argument with him, so l just kept quiet. In bed that night, Siya didn't do much foreplay, just a kiss here and a kiss there then he was on top of me. It felt awkward because I was not used to this, Mr Muscle was fully loaded, but I can't say my honey pot was happy to welcome Mr Muscle. I tried to focus on foreplay a while longer, but he just wanted to go straight in. It was tricky because I didn't want to say anything that could knock his confidence down and risk him goimg flaccid again, so I just opened my legs. I could feel that he was very tense and was focusing on staying hard for as long as possible that he forgot to enjoy it all. After a minute of Mr Muscle pumping in and out, my honey pot went dry. I wasn't enjoying it at all, I just wanted him to cum quickly and get off me. He was now groaning, not the pleasure type, but the groaning one does when they are lifting up something heavy. The whole thing felt laboured. Three minutes gone and the friction was killing me. It felt as if somebody was rubbing the hottest chilli in there. I put some of my saliva down there very now and again, but it would dried up after a couple of thrusts. We didn't have any baby oil or lube on our night stands because we had never needed them before. Five minutes later, now I was moaning in pain, I guess Siya mistook it as pleasure moaning because he turned me over and went harder. It was cold but he was sweating, some of his sweat dripping onto to me. Seven minutes later, he was still pounding me mercilessly. I could tell that he was getting frustrated that he was nowhere near cuming, he was overthinking it. Ten minutes later, my vajay jay felt like someone had added fire onto the hot chilli. Twelve minutes later l collapsed onto the bed, l couldn't take it anymore. Siya got off me ephufuzela, I was praying that he wouldn't want to try again in a different position. He said "l'm sorry love, angazi kwenzakalani ngami". I told him not to worry, that we were going to be ok before l went to splash some cold water to cool down the fire that was burning in between my thighs. I felt sore, I hoped that Siya wouldn't want to try again anytime soon. I needed some time off to recover. Mr Muscle got excited again twice during the night as we were spooning, but Siya didn't try to get some. Yuu, l was relieved shem. 

The next morning, Faith woke up early and got ready to go job hunting. I dropped her off where she was going to get ama taxi. The next few days, Siya tried to get some but I told him l was on my period. I wasn't, I was still sore from that night. Faith was leaving early in the morning with us to go job hunting. One day I got off work early because I wanted to go look for a car to buy. I went home first to cook, there was a car parked in front of our house. The radio was on, but not to loud. I opened the front door slowly, as l walked past the kitchen, l saw an empty bottle of wine on the the kitchen top. In the exact same spot where I found Siya and Nicole, was Faith with only her nickers on sitting on some guy's lap. She was straddling him with her body facing away from me, so l couldn't see who the guy was from I was standing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment