Thursday 26 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 49

Umendo Chapter 49
I couldn't believe Faith, so I called Zandie straight away. Her phone was ringing but she wasn't picking it up. I knew she was off, so I got into the car and drove to her house. I didn't want to entertain this whole thing, because I would end up believing what Faith had said. So I played music on my way there and tried to block it all out. There must be an explanation for all this,Zandie could never do anything like this. And Siya? Could he be stupid enough to cheat again after what happened with Nicole? And impregnant Faith in less than a month when we had been trying for years? If Faith was truly pregnant, it was probably Didi's. There was absolutely no way she used condoms with him because there is no condom that fits his ntenene, no ways! These are all the things l kept replaying in my head, although I had told myself not to think too much into this before hearing what Zandie and Siya had to say. Before long I had arrived at Zandie's complex, the gate at their complex is a see through and you can see Zandie's house clearly from the gate.
I saw Siya's car parked behind Zandie's, what was he doing here? As l was about to ask the security guard to ring Zandie, l saw Siya and Zandie getting out of the house, Siya holding Zozo (Zandie's daughter) to his chest. They hugged briefly , Siya got into the car and rolled down the window to say something to Zandie. I quickly started the car and drove off. I didn't know what to think, why would Siya lie to me and say he is going to sort out some business whilst he was going to see Zandie. And see her for what behind my back, on top of that Zandie had ignored my calls. Zandie and Siya were never buddy buddies, they communicated through me, like Siya would ask how Zandie is if I had gone to lunch with her or something like that and Zandie was the same. If Siya ever called Zandie, it was to ask her to speak to me if he had done something wrong like the time I moved in with her when he cheated with Nicole, or if my phone isn't going through whilst Zandie and l are together. Could Faith have been telling the truth? I pulled up and called Siya
Siya: Hey baby, usharp?
Sme: Yeah, when are you coming back home?
Siya: I'm on my way, I won't be long. Why do you sound so down?
Sme: Where are you?
Siya: I was with Francis discussing discussing some things about the business
Sme: Really?
Siya: Ah baby, why would I lie to you?
I hung up on him, there it was! Pure lies...Why would Siya be calling Zandie, now visiting her and lying about it? So he was busy donating his sperm to Zandie and Faith whilst I was working hard making sure he took his vitamin supplements and cooking healthy meals to increase his sperm count. No wonder he couldn't get it up, how could he after sleeping with two other women. By the time he got to me, Mr Muscle would have had enough and probably tired. And he was probably thinking of Faith and Zandie ephuzu kwami, no wonder he couldn't concentrate enough to climax. Mnxx.. Men! Having a low sperm count didn't mean that he couldn't have children, his chances had probably gone up from 15% to 20% with those supplements, and what did he do? Download it all on Faith who doesn't even want to have a baby. And Faith said that she used protection with Didi, she always has female condoms, so she could have been using them since there is no size for Didi. I was done with all his lies and cheating. I drove back home and quickly packed two suitcases. I couldn't ask him to leave because I would literary have to drag him out of the house myself, and even if I managed to drag him out, I know for sure that he would come home everyday, even sleep outside the door to push the point across. I had to find my own place where I wouldn't find Siya waiting when I came back from work. I didn't want him to find me there, lest he beg me and tell me how sorry he is, make believable excuses like he did with the Nicole issue and I'd end up staying. This was the final straw. I left a note saying, "Goodbye, you won't have to sneak around anymore. Zandie or Faith, even both of them can move in now since one woman will never be enough for you!
PS: I AM FILING FOR DIVORCE!"
I switched off my phone before I left and l never looked back!

18 comments:

  1. Wow these has been d best blog I've ever read but I hope we will get more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished reading the last chapter of Part 1 - all I can is is wow girl you have a flair for writing - find yourself a publisher - we sitting at the edge of our seats waiting for Part 2 of Umendo - please don't keep us is suspense too long. P.S. Is this based on a true story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story took me 2 days to finish! And i absolutely love it, please tell me theres a part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 03:20hrs I read the whole first part in a space of five hours, I c put the book down. Please someone tell me there's a part two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow what a story what a lesson. Umuntu mesabe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...i hope Meme's not pregnant with this DEVIL'S child too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. read the story 1 day can we please have part 2 of the story

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing can we get part 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. guys is the no part 2; i feel like still has to continue..hai i have to know

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book is amazing because it reveals the the story some of our fellow women have to go through
    ...I can't seem to find part two

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't find part 2 , I spent almost the whole day searching for it , please help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can we have part 2 please😭🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete