Monday 9 June 2014

Umendo Chapter 28

Umendo Chapter 28

 
Bathi okulempondo akufihlwa emgodlweni; loosely translated, you cannot hide something that has horns in a sack, because eventually, the horns will poke their way out of the sack for everyone to see. Nicole and her mother had been hiding horns in a sack, and the horns were finally coming out. Imagine how l felt at that moment. It was a mixture of joy, anger, frustration and sadness. Joy because the witches couldn't bother us anymore, anger because they had caused us so much grief for someone else's child, and sadness because l felt sorry for my husband. I knew how badly he wanted a baby, it was going to be hard and sad for him to wake up from a coma and be told that his father had stroke and he wasn't a father. I hoped and prayed that his father gets better before he fully wakes up so that there would be some good news to tell him. 

Sharon told me that Nicole had been sleeping with her mother's side dish but her mother didn't know about it. She thought that she was the only one Mapetla was seeing besides his wife. Apparently Mapetla used to visit Nicole whilst Lumkile was at work. So whilst she was busy blackmailing people and taking bribes, her own daughter was doing her side dish. Talk about karma. Heheh, tjo! So when Nicole found out she was pregnant, they decided that she finds a boyfriend fast abambise the unsuspecting fool. That unsuspecting fool happened to be my husband. Sharon told me that it annoyed her whenever Nicole demanded money from us because she used to boast that she was going to hang us and leave us dry, and she was blackmailing Mapetla for money as well. She threatened to tell her mother and his wife if he refused to give her the money she wanted. "Oh well, no surprise there, she learnt from the best", l said to Sharon. Sharon said that what was funny though was how Lumkile was blind to all of this, she hadn't noticed the similarities between "Junior" and Mapetla, so as far as Lumkile was concerned, Siya was still the father, and Nicole realising that umama wakhe usemnyameni, she continued to go along with the stupid charade. Isn't it funny how the person who is cheated on is always the last to find out! It was time someone woke Lumkile from her fairy tale where everything worked in her favour. That person was going to be me. I asked Sharon to send me Junior's photo and Mapetla's if she had it. I was going to call Lumki to arrange a meeting to discuss Juniour's maintenance. 

Sharon sent me a photo of Juniour and another one of Mapetla, Heheheheheheheeeeeeee, the way they looked alike was uncanny! How could Lumkile not see this? Or maybe she saw it, but chose to not believe it or she was blinded by love  so much she couldn't see it? I showed Zandie the two photos without mentioning who they were and it didn't take her two seconds to see that it was father and son. I told Zandie about my plan to meet up with Lumkile and she said she wasn't missing it for the world because she wanted to see the look in her face when l told her. I went to visit my husband the following day and the most amazing thing happened. Whilst I was holding his hand praying for him, he squeezed my hand. I opened my eyes thinking that l was dreaming, he slightly opened his eyes and softly squeezed my hand again. I called for the nurse crying, I was overjoyed. I cannot describe exactly what I felt that day. They told me that he was doing much better, so they were going to stop the anaesthetic altogether. So  if everything went well, he would be fully awake in three days. We went to meet Lumkile after my visit at the hospital, l was so happy nothing could have dampened my mood, not even Siya's mum or Lumkile and her daughter
Lumkile: Wa smiler kangaka, uwine iLotto?
Sme: No, not really, but it feels like it
Lumkile: Shame, it would have reduce the burden of Juniour's child support, children are expensive. Not that you would know. 
Zandile: Heyi mthakathi, watch your mouth
Sme: Nah it's alright, you cannot kill my vibe today Lumkile
Lumkile: So, how much are you going to be paying Junior? And when is Siya going to pay Lobola and the damages? I hope he knows that he won't see his baby until he pays
Sme: First of all, how do you expect my husband to pay anything when he is not working lying in hospital where you put him, don't even try to deny it. You are going to pay for what you did to my husband, your day is coming
Lumkile: Angazi ukhuluma ngani mina
Sme: Keep pretending.Secondly; l want every penny you got when you sold my car, oh wait, you could have sold it for nothing seeing as you never worked hard for it, so l want R165 000 for my car. On top of that, you will pay R5 000 for taking my husband's driving school car away for two days, you lost their business money and lost them a couple of customers. Then depending on how long it takes my husband to get better and go back to work, you will pay us for for the distress you have caused his family and the money he could have been making working.We shall discuss that amount when he comes back home. I am giving you exactly two weeks to find that money and pay it in full. It shouldn't be that hard for you since you go around taking people's cars for 'investigations' that do not exist
Zandie: Two weeks mfazi, you are going way too easy on her, you should have said three days, she never stopped to think of how much pain she was causing you when she did all those things to you. In fact she should also pay for the damages Nicole caused when she flooded your house! Mnxx
Lumkile: You have no evidence of anything you are accusing me of. You won't be getting a cent from me. 
Sme: Usadlala ngiyakubona! Third of all, my husband is not paying a penny for 'Junior', in fact you will pay us back the R4 000 we paid Nicole for the baby's preparation because my husband is NOT the father of your grandson. 
Lumkile: So you called me here to tell me that you won't be paying child support? I will have fun taking your husband to court for child support. 
(I took out my phone and showed her the photos of Juniuor and Mapetla)
Sme: That is who you should be asking child support from. Not only will l expose you for the corrupt cop you are, but l will also expose you for the home wrecker that you are    together lesfebe esingumntanakho.  If you don't get arrested for everything you have done, l will go to the newspapers and talk to anyone who listens to me. And don't even try getting your puppets to harm me in any way because my lawyer knows everything, we are coming after you and you won't get away with this one! 
(You should have seen the look in her face, she was boiling she could have cracked my phone squeezing it looking at the photos of her grandson and her side dish)
Zandie: Game over magogo. Okungapheliyo kuyahlola
Sme: Last but not least, you will leave me, my husband and anyone who is associated to us alone. If you so much as come anywhere near us, you will wish you had never set eyes on me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment